Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is a state-owned telecommunications company in India. It has a wide range of services, including voice calls, data services, and broadband. One of the most common issues with BSNL is that the outgoing calls are not going through. This can be caused by a variety of factors, such as network congestion, poor signal quality, and incorrect settings. In this article, we will discuss the causes of outgoing calls not going through and the solutions to resolve the issue.
Causes of Outgoing Calls Not Going Through
- Network Congestion: Network congestion can cause outgoing calls not to go through. This is because the network is overloaded with too many calls and data requests, causing delays in processing the calls.
- Poor Signal Quality: Poor signal quality can also cause outgoing calls not to go through. This is because the signal is too weak or too distorted for the call to be processed.
- Incorrect Settings: Incorrect settings can also cause outgoing calls not to go through. This is because the settings may need to be adjusted in order to ensure that the calls are routed correctly.
Solutions to Resolve the Issue
- Check Network Congestion: To resolve the issue of outgoing calls not going through, it is important to check the network congestion. This can be done by checking the network status online or by calling the customer service department.
- Check Signal Quality: To resolve the issue of outgoing calls not going through, it is important to check the signal quality. This can be done by using a signal strength meter or by checking the signal strength on the phone.
- Adjust Settings: To resolve the issue of outgoing calls not going through, it is important to adjust the settings. This can be done by accessing the settings on the phone and adjusting them as necessary.
Outgoing calls not going through can be a frustrating issue, but it can be resolved with the right solutions. By checking the network congestion, signal quality, and settings, it is possible to resolve the issue and ensure that outgoing calls are going through.