The responsibility of clearing the monthly dues for any service surely feels like a daunting task and you are always dreading the due dates.
No matter what service you are availing of, that time of the month when your bill is about to pop up can get stressful. Be it in terms of finances or when it is your turn to give in the payment, it is a big responsibility right? Especially when it is your telecom bill. No one wants a hindered internet connection or a missed show on live TV. Oh, the rage of lag!
Now if you are a Cox Communications user and you are not aware of the different ways that you can pay your bill then you are at just the right place here. We have put together a guide enlisting all the ways that the provider offers its customer for bill payment.
So let’s not keep you hanging and dive right in!
1. Use the Self-Service Channels
It’s 2023, and not everyone wants to leave their cozy spaces and go out to pay their bills. Clearing the pending dues has become so easy now and all thanks to the ease of the internet.
It is the time of technology now, and companies are making sure to utilize it as much as possible. For billing, telecom providers have introduced self-service channels where you, the customer can easily clear the bill online while staying at home using Cox customer service.
Self-service channels are garnering great traction all around the world, from placing your order at a kiosk at McDonald’s to bill payments online with a single click, it is becoming quite mainstream.
Now, you have two self-service channels available to pay Cox bill.
- Setup EasyPay for Automated Payments: You have the first option to simply sign up for EasyPay with Cox for automated bill payments every month! Talk about convenience, right?
- Use Cox Mobile Application: Mobile applications for companies have surely been a game changer for adding extra value and ease for all customers. With Cox App, you can access your Cox account and pay the bill with just one click.
2. Opt For In-Person Payment Method
If you are someone who likes to stick to the traditional ways of clearing their bills of any sort, Cox has got this option open for you.
To clear your Cox payment in person, you have two ways to go for. Find out more below.
- Visit Cox Store: You can visit the nearest Cox store to you and clear any pending dues without any hassle. Be sure to carry the cash with you, and know your account ID. The provider does not accept any Money Orders in-store payment.
- Visit A Third-Party Location: If you still think that you are living a little far away from Cox’s store location, then don’t worry, you also have the choice to turn to any third-party partners. These include Western Union, MoneyGram, Fidelity Express, and Checkfreepay. Nevertheless, do keep in mind that these third-party merchants do charge some extra fees over the bill payment. This charge ranges from $1.50 to $3.49. All you have to do is carry your payment, and bill statement along with you.
So opt for any in-person payment method that works for you.
3. Pay Using Phone
Do you want to find out about a way that does not even require you to have an internet connection, nor you to leave the house? It is a method of paying your bill via a phone call! How intriguing. Isn’t it?
To pay your Cox bill through a phone call, you just need to call Cox customer service and follow the prompts. It is quick, and easy too with zero hassle!
4. Pay Using Mailing Method
Are you someone who likes to stick to the traditional method of paying the bills via mailing them? Don’t worry! Cox has even got you covered. Just because technology has taken the forefront, it does not mean that you have to leave your roots.
If you want, you can mail your payment to Cox as well. Send your Cox bill payment to the following address:
Cox Communications, Inc.
P.O. Box 78071
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8071
When you are doing so, keep these things in mind:
- You must send your payment in a standard envelope.
- Be sure to send your account number and billing statement along with the payment.
- Do send the payment coupon with the money order, or check.
*An important thing to note. Always send your bill payment timely via the mailing method. It can take up to 4 days to reach the payment to the company. Therefore, to avoid any suspension hassles, be sure to keep time in check.
Cox Communications has been keeping the bill clearance method simple while continuing to up its game in consistent quality. So, continue to enjoy the services of this telecom provider and leave behind the worry of not knowing how to clear your dues.